Minds Against Crime Grants
Minds Against Crime grants are intended for individuals or agencies that have a demonstrated need for supplemental funding to pursue education and skills development in areas that will provide improvements in their delivery of services in the field of community corrections.
- Individual need-based scholarships to pursue education or training in a subject relevant to the delivery of community corrections services
- Development and/or delivery of education and training programs for the field
- Agency need-based purchases of necessary equipment or technical solutions to allow participation in distance/web-based learning programs
- Individuals currently working in the community corrections field
- Small government or not-for-profit agencies that provide pretrial, probation, parole or community-based services in the juvenile and/or criminal justice field
- Must demonstrate financial need and explain how supplemental funding from MAC will improve and sustain an individual’s ability to perform on the job.
Applications will be posted here when Minds Against Crime General Grant funding is available.